• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy B-Day Wade (The Volusianator)

stogieman

" Herf King "
I hope you have a great day brother and you smoke a couple of your special sticks while you watch the Steelers this evening....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Geez, haven't seen you around here for more than a year.

Happy birthday if you do read this.

Brian

Happy birthday Wade! I love my Cigar Box Clock, hope you have a great day with some fine cigars and libations. :thumbs:

Happy Birthday Wade,

Had a chance to meet him at the show in Vegas (by total random chance) he is really good guy. :thumbs:

Geez, haven't seen you around here for more than a year.

Happy birthday if you do read this.

Brian
Hey Brian, yep, it has been a while since I posted, I drop by to browse from time to time.

It was a great birthday. The Mrs. surprised me with tickets to see the Eagles with one of my best friends, he drove 6 1/2 hours to get here, was here when I got home from work and we had a nice supper and then went to the show. The Eagles just flat out rocked, I mean they hit it right out of the park. Frey was very good, Henley was phenomenal, Schmit was pretty good and Joe Walsh sang like it was 1973. For a bunch of 60 year olds, mans, those dudes can still sing and play.

Happy Birthday Wade,

Had a chance to meet him at the show in Vegas (by total random chance) he is really good guy. :thumbs:
Adrian, trust me, it was all my pleasure. And I'm still embarrassed that I didn't realize it was you right away. It was great to finally meet you!

Happy belated birthday Wade! No chit...the Eagles?? Now that would be one helluva birthday present for sure. I grew up listening to nothing but the Eagles. Awesome!