• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy birthday AVB!

Thank you one and all for the birthday wishes. Things have been busy here at Casa AVB. I guess the #1 item is that I lost over half my vision the last 90 days. Can't drive at night, or dawn or dusk or if it is too sunny. Making life interesting. The VA is doing a great job in managing my care. I've had 2 operations and probably 4 more to go. At least things aren't getting any worse but under the best of circumstances I've been told I'll be lucky to get 10% of what I lost back. So if I have any wisdom to pass on it is get a COMPLETE eye exam faily regularly. No more rifles shooting for me although I'm still suprisingly good with a pistol considering.

I was pretty healthy until I started seeing a doc. Now I have high cholesterol and blood pressure and have failed one of my two prostate cancer tests, The 3rd one is on Monday but it is sorta pointless since I have a biopsy scheduled already. I swear if I get lung cancer I'm going to drink my collection and smoke all my cigars before I take up drugs.

Thank you one and all for the birthday wishes. Things have been busy here at Casa AVB. I guess the #1 item is that I lost over half my vision the last 90 days. Can't drive at night, or dawn or dusk or if it is too sunny. Making life interesting. The VA is doing a great job in managing my care. I've had 2 operations and probably 4 more to go. At least things aren't getting any worse but under the best of circumstances I've been told I'll be lucky to get 10% of what I lost back. So if I have any wisdom to pass on it is get a COMPLETE eye exam faily regularly. No more rifles shooting for me although I'm still suprisingly good with a pistol considering.

I was pretty healthy until I started seeing a doc. Now I have high cholesterol and blood pressure and have failed one of my two prostate cancer tests, The 3rd one is on Monday but it is sorta pointless since I have a biopsy scheduled already. I swear if I get lung cancer I'm going to drink my collection and smoke all my cigars before I take up drugs.
I feel that Keith Richards should be a good role model for you then. I’m sorry to hear about the health issues. I hope they get better. And yes, anything aged 50 years or more will suffice for my request. Happy birthday, friend.

Happy Birthday from a newbie delinquent of the vherf

Happy to see you still kicking! Hope everything goes well, but sounds like you have a plan, if it doesn't :D 🍻

Happy belated birthday (well past the event). I'm glad someone older than me is still kicking around the board!!! 😁

I was thinking of you on my birthday - momma bought me a bottle of Bruichladdich Black Art - not that I had any say in it....

Would love to share some with you some time! It's damn good stuff!

BTW - after all of these years I still have a wee little bit of the absinthe left from one of your "famous" Scotch buys. I'm still chasing the green fairies as I've not seen any yet... 😜

Happy Birthday Ray. Miss ya here on CP and I miss seeing your walls of fame. Hope you do well with the eyes.

Happy Birthday Ray!! I hope it’s a great one brother!!