• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy birthday AVB!

All the best Ray, I know you will have something special today!

Happy Birthday, Ray! Listen to something fantastic!

Happy Birthday Ray!! Hope it's a great one brother!!!

I got kidnapped last night and was forced to eat BBQ Venison and drink beer. To night there is a 32oz Delmonico with a garlic blu-cheese sauce, butter sauted potatoes and carrots with a quarter salad and cheesecake with some 30yo Macallan for desert and a 50yo cognac to close out the evening. Eatin good in the neighborhood!

I got kidnapped last night and was forced to eat BBQ Venison and drink beer. To night there is a 32oz Delmonico with a garlic blu-cheese sauce, butter sauted potatoes and carrots with a quarter salad and cheesecake with some 30yo Macallan for desert and a 50yo cognac to close out the evening. Eatin good in the neighborhood!
Congrats on your amazing meal! Also I recognize you as an OG. You are one of the original ones when I came around and have amazing posts that are insightful and IN-SIGHT-FULL. Either way, I wish you the best but want you to know you have influenced quite a few than you may expect for the better. Love ya buddy

Congrats on your amazing meal! Also I recognize you as an OG. You are one of the original ones when I came around and have amazing posts that are insightful and IN-SIGHT-FULL. Either way, I wish you the best but want you to know you have influenced quite a few than you may expect for the better. Love ya buddy
Thank you for the kind words, they mean a lot.