• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Birthday, Backslide

Happy Birthday dude!  Hope you're hippying it up down in Manitou Springs, along with all the other "natives".

Thanks guys! So far it's been great.. My daughter surprised me with a present this morning. She wrapped a blue super ball that I purchased for her yesterday (from Old Navy) with toilet paper. She said it was best thing she could ever give me! Awww I freaking love her to death! Listening to Louis Armstrong Live at the Pasadena Civic Auditorium album, damn I love Jazz. My wife plans on being my DD as she takes me on a small brewery tour (5-6) local breweries. I'm not sure what I'll smoke today, but I'm considering an AVO 77, or Sir Winston. It's hard to focus on anything except for Louis at the moment. I picked up new monitors for my 2 channel setup and all I can say is WOW. Some of the best sound I've ever heard in such a small package.

Edit: wanted to add my Last.FM stats! I've been on a huge Jazz kick lately. FYI Last.FM is the original Pandora/Spotify. I only really use it now to keep my stats. 

Happy Birthday!  Thanks for the story and have fun on the tour.

All the best on your B'day, Jason!