• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy birthday Bfreebern !

Happy birthday Brandon! My brother from a different mother...the one time of the year when we're connected.

Brandon doesn't really exist. I've been to Tulsa many times and he's always been too busy to get up. He's kinda like "Charlie" from Charlies Angels. Ya just never can catch up with him! :cool: I'm quite sure, now that 'm retiring, he'll always have free time, if I ever get back his way. Yea, whatever!

Flyod T

Floyd T

Brandon doesn't really exist. I've been to Tulsa many times and he's always been too busy to get up. He's kinda like "Charlie" from Charlies Angels. Ya just never can catch up with him! :cool: I'm quite sure, now that 'm retiring, he'll always have free time, if I ever get back his way. Yea, whatever!

Flyod T

Floyd T

Love you too Floyd.

Thanks for the wishes everyone. Kids are off for Fall Break, so we all went to lunch. Wife and I had a few drinks, then we went to a HS football game and watched Olivia dance/POM on the sidelines. Didn’t have time for cake or anything, so going to figure out what I want and make it today or tomorrow.