• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Birthday Brewmeister!

AVB

Jesus of Cool, I'm bad, I'm nationwide
Been awful quiet lately. Age getting you down?

Have a great one with some good stick and BREW, of course:)

Been awful quiet lately. Age getting you down?

Have a great one with some good stick and BREW, of course:)

Poor boy went back to work!! After all this time loafing, it's probably killing him to put in a full week!!

Happy Birthday Brew....smoke a couple of good ones!

:0

If it's Tims birthday, why did I get the presents!?!?!

My mouth is still hanging open!! Thanks sooo much, but return fire wasn't necessary...WOW!!

Oh btw, Happy Birthday!! :D

Happy B-Day Tim, we hope your doin' great and makin' some super beer as well........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Happy Birthday! You're 364 days younger than me and next year you will reach the half-century mark! :0

Thanks all for the kind words and fine wishes. Had a good day, but unfortunately did not get to enjoy a smoke. Will have to rectify that over the next couple days.
And yes, as AVB pointed out my time has been somewhat limited here on CP lately, because, as Jay mentioned, I for some insane reason after 8 years of loafing, got talked into a f*^ckn JOB. And it has severely cut into my cigar enjoyment time. So I'm thinking this JOB thing will be limited, its day-to-day for now.

Again thanks all! :)