• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Birthday Brickhouse

Infinity

Infinity - *Unbounded space, time, or quantity*
Hey Wyatt.

It's still the 2nd here in the States as I write this but for you
the 3rd has arrived!

Have a wonderful day and a great year.

Brian

edit for spelling

Happy Birthday Wyatt!!!
Enjoy the day... AND SMOKE THE GOOD ONES!!!

Again, thanks for all you do!!!

David

Happy birthday bro!! But, isnt it on the 10th?? :D

Enjoy it regardless,

Bill

Happy b-day!!! Hope you have a great one and stay out of the heat!!!

Hmmm....dang, I thought my calendar was off, ROFL!!!

Aye, the birthday lands on the 10th this year, and it'll be big number 2-8, ok I know there's nothing big about 28, but hell it's my birthday I'll call it what I want.

Anyone who wants to join me I'll be doing a 7 days of great smokes to lead up to it. Here's the lineup:

Tuesday: Anejo No. 77 Shark
Wednesday: WOAM
Thursday: Padron '26 No. 9
Friday: VSG Illusion
Saturday: H. Upmann Conni. No. 1
Sunday: Padron 64 Pyramides
Monday"B-Day": Fuente Fuente Opus X Forbidden X (special gift from Preembargo)

Thanks for the well wishes Infinity, I admire your desire to get out front :sign:

But I'll have to wait until the 10th to get pinned the big 2-8 :thumbs:

Hehe.

Hey Brick, dont think you'll be gettin a second Happy Birthday from me on the 10th!! That would just be too much!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :sign:

snip...Tuesday: Anejo No. 77 Shark
....snip

Jeez Wyatt, is that the best you can do??? :p

Happy Birthday Pal, and keep yer head low over there!!

Hehe, Brian is on the cutting edge!

Sounds like a fantastic lineup, Wyatt. But I bet there's room to squeeze in a Cohiba Piramides 2006 EL. ;)

Stay safe, bro.

Wilkey

Oh great, doing early birthdays to post pad :p

Looks like a great line up for the next week.

Hmmm....dang, I thought my calendar was off, ROFL!!!

Aye, the birthday lands on the 10th this year, and it'll be big number 2-8, ok I know there's nothing big about 28, but hell it's my birthday I'll call it what I want.

Anyone who wants to join me I'll be doing a 7 days of great smokes to lead up to it. Here's the lineup:

Tuesday: Anejo No. 77 Shark

Thanks for the well wishes Infinity, I admire your desire to get out front :sign:

But I'll have to wait until the 10th to get pinned the big 2-8 :thumbs:

Hehe.

Ok, ok :blush: - I figured guys like you have to celebrate for 7 days :laugh: But, I think you are taking it too far with that selection. I mean, come on, Shark then WOAM PD #26, throw in in a CONN1, OPUX all in one breath. Hey bro, this is only a birthday celebration ???

Anyhow, enjoy the week!

Brian

Ok, ok :blush: - I figured guys like you have to celebrate for 7 days :laugh: But, I think you are taking it too far with that selection. I mean, come on, Shark then WOAM PD #26, throw in in a CONN1, OPUX all in one breath. Hey bro, this is only a birthday celebration ???

Anyhow, enjoy the week!

Brian

Hehe, hey I don't get too many reasons to celebrate around here. Gotta have fun when I can. :laugh:

snip....But I bet there's room to squeeze in a Cohiba Piramides 2006 EL. ;)

LOL, insider joke there, nice Wilkey. :sign:

bday1.gif
bday2.gif

Enjoy the week Wyatt and it looks with that line up you will. On a side note, the wifey and myself have the same birthday and we celibrate it for a whole week as well. So

Enjoy your Birthday and smoke a special cigar!

Hey, you're not supposed to have your birthday until high-n-tight gets back.

Enjoy the ramp up to your birthday, I'll be smoking one with you brother. Something from the Baghdad PX I think.

Hey, you're not supposed to have your birthday until high-n-tight gets back.

Enjoy the ramp up to your birthday, I'll be smoking one with you brother. Something from the Baghdad PX I think.

Hehe, naw he won't be back for a bit yet. The shark goes under the flame tomorrow, along with a short story for breakfast.

Good way to celebrate the 4th IMO. :)

See thats the problem with these kids now adays remeberin and celebratin for a whole daum week just cause their Momma kicked em out when she got tired of luggin em around all the time. Thinkin fer some reason the deserve all those delightful sticks for it sheeeeeesh!! Oh yeah before i forget happy early b-day wyatt ;)