• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy birthday Bryce (kcben)!

Bsneed51

Habitual Threadjacker!
Happy birthday Bryce. To bad you don't know any guys that could help you celebrate with a good cigar and some good scotch. :whistling:

Have a good birthday, Bryce! Don't take any crap from that Sneeds fella. He's no daisy.

:thumbs:

Happy Birthday Bryce!!! :thumbs: Enjoy your day with a nice smoke or two! :)

Happy Birthday Bryce, hope you smoked something old!

Hope you had the chance to smoke some good ones. Have a great day tomorrow as well. Happy B-day.
Edited because of stupid auto correct, and I just got done with an Abyss.

Happy birthday Bryce. To bad you don't know any guys that could help you celebrate with a good cigar and some good scotch. :whistling:
:D :D Yeah, that does suck Sneeds. I'm alone in this world. If you come across anyone who might fit that description, please let me know. Kansas City is kind of a cigar wasteland.

:D :D Yeah, that does suck Sneeds. I'm alone in this world. If you come across anyone who might fit that description, please let me know. Kansas City is kind of a cigar wasteland.

Bryce you can always come up to MPLS for a visit! :)