• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Birthday CaptainB!

stevehawk

'Member? C'mon you 'member!
Let me be the first to wish you a happy birthday! I checked your profile and it says you were born in 2004!

And I thought CVMFour was the baby around here. :whistling:

He's lying, his birthday is June 15th and he'll be 40 this year :laugh: He's a schizophrenic Gemini like me ;)

He musta been looking for birthday cigars at today's LI Herf :laugh:

And where were you Mr. Bill?? We missed you there. We did actually gift ole Brian some ceegars! And we had B-Day cake for him and another BOTL :)

Well, I stand corrected :D February 5th really WAS Brian's birthday :0 An here I think I know so much (what an idiot I am :D )

So that being said:

Happy Birthday Brian !!!

I hope the guys at the LI Herf made sure you celebrated in style ;) :thumbs: and I'm sorry I missed it :( I got the BMW fixed but unfortunately about 6 hours too late. I hope to catch y'all at the next LI Herf :thumbs:

Have a great day Captain!

Thanks everyone. We had a great time at the herf without Bill! (But we really missed him) A herf is a great way to celebrate a birthday. :cool:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOOBALLA!

Wishing you many many more happy ashes ;)

BenjieV :D
aka Santa 2004

Well you got me good - I had no idea who my SS was - Thanks again for the smokes :D Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes :thumbs:
benjiev said:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOOBALLA!

Wishing you many many more happy ashes ;)

BenjieV :D
aka Santa 2004
[snapback]164153[/snapback]​