• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Birthday DaveWF and DaveWFs Temp Account!

This is like my highschool reunion, too funny....... :D :thumbs: :cool:

I'm sure that there are a few other FOGs that can be reached to log in as well!!!!!

DaveWFBirthday.jpg

Ever notice that the quality of asshats ain't what it used to be?

Doc

Thanks for the reminder.

Here's Davey prank calling me after he got banned: http://www.cigarpass.com/davey.wav

Enjoy.

Ok, so I read all of that. What was the posted image? I can't open it, and it certainly would add something to the thread.

Thanks

Ok, so I read all of that. What was the posted image? I can't open it, and it certainly would add something to the thread.

Thanks

One image I remember from that period was a person fully submerged in a lake, with his arm raised out of the water, flipping the bird to the photographer in a big F-U salute. That linked thread was at the end of a long period of revolt against DaveWF's asshattery. DaveWF was the last member on CigarPass who had true moderator status. Besides abusing his mod status and his relationship with Rod, Dave used this community to promote his computer businesses, and spam the forum with his reward links for his own personal gain. Once he lost his mod status, he proceeded on a crusade to screw with the community and Rod ( on and off the forum ) until he was banned....reinstated...and banned again.

Thanks

One image I remember from that period was a person fully submerged in a lake, with his arm raised out of the water, flipping the bird to the photographer in a big F-U salute. That linked thread was at the end of a long period of revolt against DaveWF's asshattery. DaveWF was the last member on CigarPass who had true moderator status. Besides abusing his mod status and his relationship with Rod, Dave used this community to promote his computer businesses, and spam the forum with his reward links for his own personal gain. Once he lost his mod status, he proceeded on a crusade to screw with the community and Rod ( on and off the forum ) until he was banned....reinstated...and banned again.

Thanks. What a great help!

Didn't want to know him then. Don't want to remember him now.