• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Birthday Dawg

Shooter

Living life on the heavies.
Happy birthday.... Still looking to get out C'ville and see you and the little lady. Hope all is well, ya old coot!!

Only one "t" in Scot there Shooter. :laugh:

Happy Birthday CigarDawg! :thumbs:

Be sure to raid Jim's humi. Hopefully you already did that tonight (Thursday). :D

Happy B-Day Scot, enjoy a primo stick or two brother...... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Happy Birthday Scot! Smoke a great one today! :thumbs:

Happy birthday.... Still looking to get out C'ville and see you and the little lady. Hope all is well, ya old coot!!

Unfortunately, they don't live in Charlottesville anymore......

Scot Happy Birthday, haven't heard from ya in a while.....must be busy with the new job.

Happy Birthday! It was great seeing you at the herf Scot and I hope we can meet up again soon.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAWG!
110103_birthday_cake_prv.gif

I'd wish you a happy birthday, but I know you're never gone read it so why bother?

Ah, what the hell... Happy Birthday!

:sign:

I'd wish you a happy birthday, but I know you're never gone read it so why bother?

Ah, what the hell... Happy Birthday!

:sign:
Sure he will - Last Seen: Yesterday, 01:52 PM

Happy Birthday Scot.
I hope you have the chance to enjoy a good cigar today.
Take care my friend.

Happy birthday, Scot. I miss your commentary and insightful reviews. I hope you light up a good one wherever you are.

Wilkey

Only one "t" in Scot there Shooter. :laugh:

Happy Birthday CigarDawg! :thumbs:

Be sure to raid Jim's humi. Hopefully you already did that tonight (Thursday). :D

I already gave him his birthday present at the Baltimore Herf. Besides, his humidors are deeper than mine - I doubt I have anything he doesn't. :laugh:

And unfortunately, no more Thursday night HERFs for us. He lives in PA now and I live in Burke, VA. Bummer that is - those get togethers were a lot of fun. :thumbs:

Anyway, Happy Birthday Scot!

Happy birthday! Do it to it! :cool: