• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Birthday Devil Dogs!

AVB

Jesus of Cool, I'm bad, I'm nationwide
During the American Revolution, many important political discussions took place in the inns and taverns of Philadelphia, including the founding of the Marine Corps.

A committee of the Continental Congress met at Tun Tavern to draft a resolution calling for two battalions of Marines able to fight for independence at sea and on shore.

The resolution was approved on November 10, 1775, officially forming the Continental Marines.

As the first order of business, Samuel Nicholas became Commandant of the newly formed Marines. Tun Tavern’s owner and popular patriot, Robert Mullan, became his first captain and recruiter. They began gathering support and were ready for action by early 1776.

Each year, the Marine Corps marks November 10th with a celebration of the brave spirit which compelled these men and thousands since to defend our country as United States Marines.

Semper Fi my brothers.

marine-uniform.jpg

Happy Birthday!!

....even if you are Marines... ;)

Tim

She needs a haircut! Happy birthday, Jarheads. Don't forget to change your socks, wear your rubbers and take a fuggin' shower. I miss being a nag. God bless you all.

Doc.

God bless all our brothers and sisters that defend our freedom. Thank you and Happy Birthday..

Thank God for the Marines! Semper Fi

I usually watch Full Metal Jacket on this day every year

Semper Fi and may the Marines remain the same as they are now. THE BEST!

Happy Birthday Marine Corps! We're having a cake-cutting ceremony at the Department today to celebrate.

Oh and in case you guys need new gear, Tactical Assault Gear is having a special sale for today :p :

Celebrate the USMC Birthday & VETERANS Day with TAGSALE RUNS FROM TODAY UNTIL MIDNIGHT TUESDAY40% OFF SALE

# ONLINE ORDERS ONLY!
# CODE 200800033

It's a nice "thank you" from the owner (former Frogman) to those who are serving/served.

PS- I am in no way affiliated with TAG, I just get all my gear from them.