• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Birthday Geoff!

Kingantz

Growing too fast.
Hope all is well with you and the family Geoff! Happy Birthday brother!

Happy birthday brother. Hope all is well with you and yours. About time for you annual bet isn't it?

Happy birthday Geoff! Enjoy your day with a few fine sticks and drinks.
thumbs-up.gif

Happy Birthday Stinki, have a good smoke for all of us!!!

Thanks for all the well wishes fellas. So far I've gone on a walk with my daughter. Played catch with my son. Heading to the gym and then dinner with my family. Time for an Opus and then off to convince the wife it's time for some slap and tickle. Perfect 40th!

Geoff

Thanks for all the well wishes fellas. So far I've gone on a walk with my daughter. Played catch with my son. Heading to the gym and then dinner with my family. Time for an Opus and then off to convince the wife it's time for some slap and tickle. Perfect 40th!

Geoff

:thumbs: :laugh:

This sounds like a pretty good day. Happy Birthday and good luck tonight! ;)

Brandon

Geoff
Happy belated Geoff. Hope all is well!