• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Birthday George (ggiese)!

Happy Birthday you 22 year old punk! I KNEW you weren't as old as you led us all to believe. :laugh:

The proof is right there on the bottom of the front page. :D

Glücklicher Geburtstag! :)
с днем рождения

Bon Anniversaire!

Happy birthday George!Damn,all that sage advice from someone younger than me? Who'da thunk it? :sign: Have a good one!

bday.gif
Happy Birthday!!

Bill

Thanks, everyone... The wife and I were invited out by a good friend for an unforgettable dinner!!! Lovell's of Lake Forest Restaurant

We had an incredible dinner, then retired to the "Captain's Lounge" for desert. Spent some time chatting with James Lovell (he's the astronaut portrayed by Tom Hanks in Apollo 13). Very interesting guy. I'd suggest to anyone who comes to the Chicago area and is on the north side, stop by this place. Excellent food and atmosphere...

Afterwards, momma and I went to a local pub for a coupla drinks and I capped the evening off with an Anejo #49. (momma had a Fuente Don Carlos Beli).

All in all a great day!!!a

Edited to add:

BTW - Lovell's is cigar friendly!!! The Captain's lounge has great leather overstuffed chairs and couches, a full stocked bar and cigars are encouraged! Very homey!!!

Happy Birthday George!! Glad you had a great day! Suprise B-Day parties are always fun. Hell, smoke another good smoke today!

Cheers!
- C

Happy Birthday George! :D

...and many happy returns of the day,

Steve C.

Happy birthday George. Sorry it's late buddy. Hope you had a good day and smoked some nice cigars.

Happy B-day, gg! Sorry I'm late, I've been in Salt Lake City! SOunds like you had a good one.

Happy Belated Birthday! Hope you had a great one.

Having one is much better than not. Having one with those who love you is the best. Hope yours was enjoyable.