• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Birthday Herfin Bigdog!

AVB

Jesus of Cool, I'm bad, I'm nationwide
Smoke the good smoke on your special day!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Just knowing you're a BIG DOG and a great cigar is assured! :D :cool:

Happy B-day Bryan!

Have a great day! :thumbs:

Thanks Guys!

It started with an all-you-can-eat breakfast at a crab house in Annapolis. Mmmm, Mmmm, good!!!

Then to my parents for the obligatory ice-cream and cake and a few gifts, two books...one book is titled, 'The Barbeque Bible' by Steven Raichlen from my brother and sister. The other is Marvin Shanken's book, 'Cigar Companion' from my sister's boy friend who I am introducing to cigars.

Then home for a few more gifts from the family. And to cap it off, I'm going to fire up a good one this evening. :D

Happy Birthday Bryan!! :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Happy Birthday Bryan :cool:
Hope you lit up a good one and had a fav. beverage to go with it. :p

Happy belated B-Day Bryan, sounds like you had a good one and hope you have many more to come as well........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Happy Birthday Bryan :cool:
Hope you lit up a good one and had a fav. beverage to go with it. :p

Gentlemen,

Thanks again for the best wishes.

Dan,

I smoked a Sancho Panza Double maduro churchill. And it was mighty good. It was one of a few left that I have had it for about a year and a half.

The beverage was a plain ole, big mug of Lipton pre-sweetened, iced tea. And I watched a good movie while puffing and drinking, "To End All Wars".

It was a fine day indeed! :)