• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Birthday Infinity

jfields

Where did all my money go?
Happy 56th Birthday brother. I miss you more than words can describe, and this place just is not the same without you. I hope you're up there smoking your best, having the time of your life, living it to the fullest once again.

Thanks for EVERYTHING!!!............. You know what I mean. :love:

In honor of Brian's fifty sixth Birthday, Rod, InfinityJR, and I decided to open the chat room to host another virtual HERF to celebrate the special life of a man that many of us respected, admired, and now miss tremendously. Come on in, light up your best smoke, and most of all have a good time.

The chat room will be open from 6:30 PM PST (9:30 EST) for about an hour or longer and the forum will have to be shut down to handle the traffic.

Once again, please be mindful of why we are there and keep the language to a respectful tone.

Thank you! :)

Edit to add: Maybe after this, we can set aside an evening annually. Sometime say in early June to have a virtual HERF to honor any brother of CP who has left us, such as Infinity and Hudsonvalley.

Brian was the best...I miss him being around. As much as I love this place...it still isn't the same without him around.

I'll be there.

Great idea guys and I'll try and make the virtual herf. Happy B-Day Brian, I hope you're up there dancin' with the stars........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

I will try and make it, but 6:30 PM is an awfully weird time for a third shifter.

I'm greatly missing his presence.

Edit: Typo.

Happy Birthday my friend, you are greatly missed!

I will be smoking a few special cigars and drinking some single malt in your honor at a mini herf in DC.

Happy 56th Birthday brother. I miss you more than words can describe...

Edit to add: Maybe after this, we can set aside an evening annually. Sometime say in early June to have a virtual HERF to honor any brother of CP who has left us, such as Infinity and Hudsonvalley.

I second that.

My Dad was born this day 56 years ago and left us way too soon!

Yesterday it was 2 months since his passing, and I still cannot believe he is gone!

I miss you so much Dad! It is just not the same without you. There are just so many things I want to tell you and show you.
I know that wherever you are, you are happy and at peace. You lived a very fulfilling life and I will always strive to live up
to the example you set. Your generosity, honesty, ideals and love will never be forgotten!

You left us so gracefully and your spirit will live on in all of us. Thank you for everything you ever did for me and for making me
the person I am today.

Happy Birthday!
I love you Dad!

Happy Birthday my friend! I'm sure you're smoking a good one up there. :)

Looking forward to the virtual herf tonight.

Happy birthday, Brian. I'll try to get in the chat room tonight, but it was pretty tough last time it was opened.

Happy Birthday my friend. As Wyatt stated earlier, as much as I also love this place, it's just not been the same here for me the past few months without you being around. I miss you Brother.

Back