• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY IRONMAN!

Talk about post padding. Ironman has never made a post here and so doesn't really deserve any recognition IMHO.

AVB said:
Talk about post padding. Ironman has never made a post here and so doesn't really deserve any recognition IMHO.
my intent was not one of post padding. I saw his birthday being reported at the bottom of the page and wished him a happy birthday. I never noticed his "post count", or feel that it's terribly significant when it comes to wishing someone well.

happy-birthday1.gif
Ironman
Smoke a good one.

Always click on their name and see if they've been active. I've been surprised by how many even fill their profile out to great links and never make a post. Seems like a lot of wasted effort. :lookup:

Ironman, if you happen to drop in today...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

It might be interesting for some to note that a person can sign up here, log in as an anonymous member, you will never see their name, and they may read and nevr post. And even if that is not the case with Bruthah Ironman, there is still no law against a birthday greeting ;)

Thank you all very much for the Birthday wishes, I'm sorry I don't post, but lurk alot and read and learn from all the great people here!!

Ironman

And sorry some felt I was not worthy of Birthday Wishes

Happy Birthday Iron Man.
Sometimes it's nice to sit back and learn before speaking.
Those that dont agree about birthday wishes should note that it's really a compliment to them that we just watch from the sidelines and learn.
As far as padding, I kind of got the impression that this is a standard practice used by all! :D
John V

Happy Birthday Rich.

I can still remember turning the Big 40. :p

Happy B-Day Ironman, Good to see showin' your face again..... :D :thumbs: :p

Thank's everyone, had a nice dinner then a PAM 1964 to start, and then an Epi 1 from 1999 that was awesome :p

Ironman

To my neybah in Connecticut:

Happy Birthday Ironman !!!

Great to see another CWer stopping over here once in a while :thumbs:

Sounds like you had a great birthday and I gotta catch up with you sometime at Connecticut Valley Tobacconist :)

coventrycat86 said:
To my neybah in Connecticut:

Happy Birthday Ironman !!!

Great to see another CWer stopping over here once in a while :thumbs:

Sounds like you had a great birthday and I gotta catch up with you sometime at Connecticut Valley Tobacconist :)

2 minutes from my house, sounds like a plan

Ironman :thumbs: