• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Birthday Israel

simmsboard

Slacker in trainning
Hey Israel I hope you have started to settle in down in Fla by now. Since its your B-day I expect you will find time for a good cigar or two, and a couple of drinks to ring in #34. Enjoy your day.

Joe G

Happy birthday, sir! Hope to chat with you again soon.

Happy B-Day Isy, I hope you have a great one. I'll call you later on at the store.......

Have a great birthday and post some pics of the new place too!

Israel! Happy Birthday brother! I hope it turns out to be the best for ya my friend!

Happy birthday Isy. Hopefully you can take a moment to kick your feet up and relax with a nice 'gar.

Hey...Happy Birthday Israel! Hope you have something special lined up for today. How is West Palm Beach treating you?

Happy birthday Is! I know you'll have a couple of nice smokes. Enjoy your day brother.

Happy Birthday, Isy! I know you'll be enjoying some great smokes! Have a great day, bro!

Happy Birthday Isy! Hope it's a great one brother!

Thank you all for the birfday wishes. FL is treating me well...thanks for asking. Sparking up a 45 for the 1st smoke of the day.