• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Birthday Josh!

CoventryCat86

Corresponding authority
Happy Birthday Josh!

Hey, if you're REAL nice to me, I just MIGHT be able to find ya a pair of tickets for that sold out Dropkick Murphys' show at the Webster next month...... :whistling:

Happy Birthday Josh, hope you have a great day!

Thanks all! I spent last night with a 102 fever, a little pre-birthday puking (remember back in the day when you puked the eve of your birthday but it was in the back of a bar after doing your birthday shots then you woke up three days later in the back seat of your own car with a new tattoo and a pocket full of pesos?....yeah....this was not nearly as much fun as that....) Today, though....I get to be in WORK! YEAH! WooHoo!

BUT, then I get to log in to CP, which I still consider my internet "home" even though I don't get to hang out often anymore, and see all my friends wishing me a happy birthday. Thanks fellas.

And Bill, I'll be as nice as a happily married man should really be for those tickets. It would stop me from having to pay the gouging scalper I am supposed to meet tomorrow 85 bucks a ticket. Bastard.

Listening to Boys on the Docks as we speak.

Josh,

You do realize I meant the Webster in Halifax, Nova Scotia, don't you? :laugh:

Happy Birthday Josh, hope you are feeling better soon.
Rob