• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy birthday Juanote !

If I just have Juan thing to say, it's Happy Birthday brother.

Thanks for the kind words… You guys are the best. God bless

Happy Birthday bro. Sorry, but the music to Happy Birthday has more than Juanote in it. 🎵🎶

Life is great, things are looking up. I never smoke alone anymore. One of the clients I work with is new to cigars so he’s dragging me back in. I warned him my cigar knowledge is state of the art if you go back in time 6-7 years. I’ve decided over the past couple of years that Don Carlos is my favorite line, I favor the No. 2. We got a decent raise in my industry —finally. Trying to save some money up. My wife just had major shoulder surgery and has been suffering quite a bit the past few months, especially with the anti-narcotics laws they have now in Florida. We’re about to buy a derelict house on a lake near Birmingham and have it renovated. People close to me are taking major life steps in the right direction, that makes me happy. Life is sweet but it is also short, make sure you focus on what counts.

I hope everyone here is well. You are some great people and I pray for each and every one of you. Ave Maria