• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Birthday LilBastage!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALAN!
lonely_birthday_boy_by_dutchie17.gif

Happy B'day, Alan! :thumbs:

I hope the weather has been informed! ;)

Steve

Happy birthday buddy. Light up that pipe and a nice Padron and enjoy your day. I hope you enjoy your present next weekend.

Thanks, guys. :)

The weather is beautiful and I have a very nice smoke lined up for this afternoon. I'll have dinner and gifts with the family this evening and then the Outlaw next weekend.

I always use my birthday as a day to look back on the previous year. It was a pretty good year overall. Here's to the next being better!

piratecheers.gif

Sir i hope you have a wonderful birthday, and enjoy what ever smokes you can.

Happy Birthday Alan. Sounds like you have a great day ahead of you, but you might need to squeeze in a little fishing.

[quote name='Smokin'Sims' post='858467' date='May 6 2009, 10:31 AM']Happy Birthday Alan. Sounds like you have a great day ahead of you, but you might need to squeeze in a little fishing.[/quote]

Fishing opener is Saturday. I'll be on the water. :)

Happy B-Day Alan, have a great day brother and enjoy........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Happy Birthday, Alan! We'll celebrate beginning Thursday evening, May 14th and keep it going right on through the end of the Padron event at the Outlaw!

- Tim