• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Birthday Loren!

Happy Birthday! Congrats on finally getting the new choppers!

Happy Birthday Loren I would say smoke a good one but I know you got that covered.

How about a White Owl?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Wish you the best!

Loren can't come out and play right now. He's still hiding from that Russian "girlfriend".

Happy birthday Brother! I won't be happy unless you can smoke the cherry through the nub of your cigar....again!

Brandon

and for you guys who like to say "pictures or it didn't happen."
uh...WTF

Loren can't come out and play right now. He's still hiding from that Russian "girlfriend".

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Holly $hit I never seen that pic Brandon. Loren you are the man!
thumbs-up.gif

Happy bday Loren, hope you find time for 40 or 50 opus!

Thanks all...I'm still alive and have managed to smoke 2 Opus 22 CFCF 2008 Fun boxes this years. So yeah,
it was pretty close to 40 or 50 Opus. I finally finished the last part of the Esophageal Cancer clean up
and that means no more trips to the VA Hospital for many months to come. If all goes well that is.

I gave Brad the ole El Scorpion Maduro and I finally smoked the only cigar I had been saving for the b-day
and it was the BBMF Maduro from 2008. I had a rough night on my b-day since OpusXKC thought it would be a
great idea to slam multiple Irish Car Bombs at the local Irish Pub. So needless to say, I didn't drink
much the next day but had a wonderful time with Brad just sitting down and actually enjoying a cigar
at the Outlaw. OpusXKC joined in when I handed him the generic BBMF from the 2008 Box.

Happy bday Loren, hope you find time for 40 or 50 opus!

Thanks all...I'm still alive and have managed to smoke 2 Opus 22 CFCF 2008 Fun boxes this years. So yeah,
it was pretty close to 40 or 50 Opus. I finally finished the last part of the Esophageal Cancer clean up
and that means no more trips to the VA Hospital for many months to come. If all goes well that is.

I gave Brad the ole El Scorpion Maduro and I finally smoked the only cigar I had been saving for the b-day
and it was the BBMF Maduro from 2008. I had a rough night on my b-day since OpusXKC thought it would be a
great idea to slam multiple Irish Car Bombs at the local Irish Pub. So needless to say, I didn't drink
much the next day but had a wonderful time with Brad just sitting down and actually enjoying a cigar
at the Outlaw. OpusXKC joined in when I handed him the generic BBMF from the 2008 Box.
Great news Loren! Hopefully all that stuff is behind you. Time to enjoy life bro!
:thumbs: :D

I am just a *little* late on this...Happy Belated Birthday Loren!!

Melly