• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Birthday Mr. Roberti

Please let us know what you smoked...
Kinda funny you of all people asked that question....

IMG_8814.JPG

I smoked this cigar for 25+ years (along with the Monti #2) before they went south in the late 90s. When I smoke pre-seed change (criollo...and early Habana 2000) Cubans, they take me back in time in one or two puffs...and yesterday was one of those days where I wanted that. Bill, I hung on to this cigar for just this sort occasion my friend...can't thank you enough! It was spectacular....it truly is a time machine made out of tobacco!

Last edited:
Kinda funny you of all people asked that question....

View attachment 28043

I smoked this cigar for 25+ years (along with the Monti #2) before they went south in the late 90s. When I smoke pre-seed change (criollo...and early Habana 2000) Cubans, they take me back in time in one or two puffs...and yesterday was one of those days where I wanted that. Bill, I hung on to this cigar for just this sort occasion my friend...can't thank you enough! It was spectacular....it truly is a time machine made out of tobacco!

Glad you liked it... they are very special...

Very cool!!