• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Birthday SHADOW!

Treamayne said:
Happy belated - hope that line up was all it looked to be.
LOL "belated" only when you're on the other side of the world!! :p

That's okay treamayne, it's still only 11:00 a.m. in Bill's time zone so you'r actually kinda early :p

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BILL!

Wonderful lineup. Sounds like a great day of smoking to me :)

Happy Birthday! Or with that lineup of cigars, probably 'days'. :p

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
Should be a nice day with that lineup of cigars

Bill

HAppy HAPPY! Brother Bill! Sounds like you smoked some goodin's too!
:thumbs:

Shadow said:
Thanks guys!

Going to be a quiet day. My wife is in Chicago on business, son is out of town working for the summer and my daughter is working/playing at the county youth fair. So I'm getting ready to point my walker towards town to spend part of the day at my local shop for a couple of cigars and some coffee. I think I'm going to smoke some of my big cigars to celebrate the day.

Cigars lineup for today:

Opus A (This has been in the humidor long enough, I'm finally going to burn this. Thanks Floyd! :thumbs:)
Partagas Luci
Hoyo Double Corona
Romeo y Julietta Churchill
Montecristo A(to finish the day)

Damn I love being retired! :D
Holy MOMMA :0

That's about 12 hours worth of cigars :p

What a line up :thumbs: I wish I could celebrate my birthday like that :)

Nice job Bill :thumbs:

Hope you had a great day Bill. Should be finishing that Monti A about now. Remember to save a a few for the many more to come.

Well it ended up being a great day, except my lovely bride wasn't here to help me celebrate. :(

I did have to make a last minute change in the line-up. The RyJ Churchill was replaced with a Cohiba Robusto :( ;) . The last cigar smoked was the Monti A on the back deck around midnight with a liberal amount of Pyrat XO to go along with it.

Thanks again everybody for the birthday wishes.

Now what the hell am I going to smoke today?????????????? :D :D :D :D

I was out of touch yesterday so I missed this. I hope you had a great one in all things!