• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Birthday SHADOW!

CoventryCat86

Corresponding authority
Happy Birthday Bill

Dig down DEEP in your "extra special" coolerdor for a few Havanas today :thumbs:

Happy birthday, Bill!!!

Now remember, we're supposed to burn those "special" Hemingways for the occasion!! :p :p

Happy Bday Bill! :thumbs: Do the nurses let you go out side to smoke on your Bday?? :p

Happy B-Day Bill, enjoy your day ole' man and I hope you have many more to come.... :D :thumbs: :p

happy-birthday3.gif
BILL make a wish
cake.gif
and have a great day.

Who knows what ISOMS lurk in the humidor of the birthday boy,..........The Shadow Knows! Happy Birthday Shadow, smoke em if ya gottem!

John V.

Thanks guys!

Going to be a quiet day. My wife is in Chicago on business, son is out of town working for the summer and my daughter is working/playing at the county youth fair. So I'm getting ready to point my walker towards town to spend part of the day at my local shop for a couple of cigars and some coffee. I think I'm going to smoke some of my big cigars to celebrate the day.

Cigars lineup for today:

Opus A (This has been in the humidor long enough, I'm finally going to burn this. Thanks Floyd! :thumbs:)
Partagas Luci
Hoyo Double Corona
Romeo y Julietta Churchill
Montecristo A(to finish the day)

Damn I love being retired! :D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BILL!!!

Nice list of birthday smokes old timer....HOPE YOU ENJOY THEM ALL!!!

Shadow said:
Cigars lineup for today:

Opus A (This has been in the humidor long enough, I'm finally going to burn this. Thanks Floyd! :thumbs:)
Partagas Luci
Hoyo Double Corona
Romeo y Julietta Churchill
Montecristo A(to finish the day)
DAMN! That's quite a line up! When are you going to find time to eat, drink, & be merry inbetween all those stogies?

Have a super happy birthday there buddy!

Dave

Shadow said:
... I'm getting ready to point my walker towards town to spend part of the day at my local shop for a couple of cigars and some coffee.
Happy Birthday, Bill!

If I get the time, I will stop by the shop today and try to find a dog rocket in my locker that would be suitable as a gift. :sign: :)

Take care, Will

Hope you had a great day and enjoyed all them smokes!

Happy Birthday Bill wishing you many many more :D

BenjieV ;)