• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy birthday SKYDIVNEKD !

Jon, thank you very much. As it would figure, I have gotten one helluva head cold w/in the last day and a half. To boot, my sis came over from KY to join in on the celebration. We'll see how this pans out. We're supposed to go to a Bengals football party(I'm providing the brisket) at my buddy's house, too. I'm bummed a bit.(just a bit). If I don't smoke a great one today, I promise you this. The first day I can burn one, it'll be a great one. Thanks again. I'm send my birthday wish to you, to use as you see fit. 🤝

Floyd T

Floyd! Happy Birthday, brother! Hope your head cold clears up, and you enjoy your day (and brisket). Not sure what time the game is on, but hopefully you will make it to the v-herf and have a seegar tonight!

Happy Birthday Floyd!!! Brisket?? If you didn’t live so far away! Haha 😂 Hope the cold clears up enough to let you enjoy the day.

Ahhh, ain’t no biggie. The brisket is for the party goers. I can’t even eat it. Yup, funny chit this is.

Thanks for the well wishes. Much appreciated.

Floyd T

Happy birthday good buddy. Hope ya get over that cold quick and get back to sniping critters

Floyd, I gotta say you don't look a day over 70!

Get to feeling better and smoke a nice ceegar.

Hope I am not to late to the party! Happy birthday Floyd I look forward to many more herfs with you brother!