• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy birthday SOULDOG

Hey youngster, happy birthday. You made me remember how I first met you..... Over the BBMF! Take care on you watch Jon.

Happy Belated Birthday Jonathan! Hope it was a great one brother!

Thanks alot everyone. Great to still have good friends here!

Happy belated birthday bruddah Jon! You can go back to hammerin' the crumbs after your special day! 

Happy Belated Birthday Jon.  Hope it was a memorable one...in a good way of course.

Thanks again for the bday wishes fellas. Went with the lady to Catalina. Definitely on the "pass" list. Weird little place that you can knockout in a day or so.

Bought some good chit from BBS and GMAN, good start to my new year. Cheers fellas and ladies.

Happy Birthday! Sorry for my tardiness.

Wow.............. :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh: , Nice llllllooooonnnnnggg Birthday Jon!  I hope your liver is surviving. :whistling:

He is busy protecting and serving!

montoya.jpg

DePasta said:

montoya.jpg

I thought everybody was supposed to have their junk hanging out when they took selfies. Guess I've been doing it wrong.

LilBastage said:

montoya.jpg

I thought everybody was supposed to have their junk hanging out when they took selfies. Guess I've been doing it wrong.
I would appreciate it if you would stop texting those to me.    

Jon looks fit enough to take down a hobo or two.