• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy birthday Souldoggy Dogg.

Damnit, how did I miss this thread!? :( Sorry buddy, I totally forgot to be honest with you. I've got a ration of crap on my plate right now. Hope your birthday was awesome, and hopefully the wifey made it a good one!

Brent, ya big mouthed bastard! I tell two people from CP about today, and one of them posts a thread! :angry: Seriously though man, thanks for creating this big love-in where even Doc has something nice to say to me... :sign: Oh who am I kiddin', Doc always has something nice to say!

My birthday is today, so I am celebrating with some Hairy Eyeball Ale from Lagunitas Brewing Co., watching an old Red Wings game, and will most likely smoke some type of overpriced Fuente tonight after dinner. I bought myself some skates and had to get them customized for my boat feet, and I'll be taking them onto the ice tomorrow:

DSCN0632.jpg

Thank you again guys (and lady ;) ) for all the well wishes, it really makes an asshat feel special. :thumbs:

Brent, ya big mouthed bastard! I tell two people from CP about today, and one of them posts a thread!
mad.gif
Seriously though man, thanks for creating this big love-in where even Doc has something nice to say to me...
sign.gif
Oh who am I kiddin', Doc always has something nice to say!

My birthday is today, so I am celebrating with some Hairy Eyeball Ale from Lagunitas Brewing Co., watching an old Red Wings game, and will most likely smoke some type of overpriced Fuente tonight after dinner. I bought myself some skates and had to get them customized for my boat feet, and I'll be taking them onto the ice tomorrow:

DSCN0632.jpg

Thank you again guys (and lady
wink.gif
) for all the well wishes, it really makes an asshat feel special.
thumbs-up.gif

You forgot the wheels.

Doc.

Happy B-Day you SOB!!! Those are some pretty figure skates there!! Wheres the matching tutu?? Just kidding...smoke something rare and enjoy your day buddy!!

Brent, ya big mouthed bastard! I tell two people from CP about today, and one of them posts a thread! :angry: Seriously though man, thanks for creating this big love-in where even Doc has something nice to say to me... :sign: Oh who am I kiddin', Doc always has something nice to say!

DSCN0632.jpg

Thank you again guys (and lady ;) ) for all the well wishes, it really makes an asshat feel special. :thumbs:

It wasn't me, that's all that matters. Happy Birthday Jon

Happy Birthday Pup....enjoy everyone of them cause ya' never know when you're gunna eat one! :laugh:

DownArrow-1.jpg

NSFW

I hope it was a memorable day!

NSFW IronPeddler? That is pretty much not safe in any context whatsoever especially if food is anywhere in your general vicinity...

Happy birthday dog. Hope you have many more.

Happy Birthday man! I like those skates, I'm still rocking a pair of CCM 952 SuperTacks from '08. (Feel great on my wide feet)

-Jimmy

Happy Birthday! Those are nice skates. I thought all you southerners (when not wearing roller blades) only wore TACKS.

Happy Birthday! Those are nice skates. I thought all you southerners (when not wearing roller blades) only wore TACKS.

:laugh: Okay, this cracked me up RG!

And Gary, what has been seen can not be unseen you dirty bastage!