• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Birthday to a great Newbie..Rebel Herfer!

Jonesy

Got Ink ?
Hope you have a wonderful day Jeff and smoke a good one. I guess that means I should smoke a good one too .....ahh what the hell. :laugh:

Lots of BOTL celebrating Birthday's around here, best wishes and smoke a good one Jeff. :thumbs:

Happy Birthday Jeff. You are now officially old. Well at least until my next birthday when I will be old and you will be young once again.

Happy Birthday. i am now honor bound to burn one tonight in your name.

Seth

QUOTE(mmburtch @ May 2 2007, 08:41 PM)
The powers out, the phone lines are down, Wifi is offline. All due to a bomb attack. (well it might have been the tornados) More to follow when Jeff gets power back.

Devistation is TOTAL! First the Sirens followed by ominous looking clouds, green, an odd, unearthly green, then the Rain, then Thunder, somewhere off in the distance Shear Winds, so out of NOWHERE.... a blast ...
deceptively small but packed with a payload the likes of which I could only dream of.

Nature is on the WARPATH! ....................and thy name is Jonesy!

THANK YOU TO ALL THE BOTLs FOR THE BIRTHDAY WISHES! This was a tough one!

Matt, as ALWAYS Brother, THANK YOU! I think you know how much your friendship means to me!

Hoshnasi thanks for the processing key!

I will be sparking a good one tonight!!!

PAYBACK IS A BIAAAAAAAAAATCH! a cold one but still a BIAAAAAATCH!

Hey man, Happy Belated B-day. Great review you gave us on that Tat, I believe it was with the breakfast. Right? Have a great day after as well,

ts