• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Birthday to Ronald Reagan

Happy Birthday President Reagan!! You were one of my favorites :)

Oh and thanks gr8, I had mentioned in the Bob Marley thread that he was 94 not 93.

Heck, in August, I'll even wish President Clinton a happy birthday too ;)

I don't think anyone crossed any political lines here any more than a Packers fan does when he says the Vikings SUCK :sign:

Sorry you Vikings fans, even though I hate your team, I STILL love you guys :love:

I hate the Eagles too so is isn't JUST you Minnesota guys. :D

Happy birthday to not just the greatest president of the past century, but the greatest president in our country's history.

Okay Dan, you're a Ronald Reagan fan and you're from Houston (Astros are my favorite team). How do I bomb you if I don't have your street address? :D
You like Havanas or domestics?

Anybody ever seen that SNL clip with Ohil Hartman playing Ronald Reagan?

Could be the funniest political comedy I have ever seen.

Way better than the "lockbox" "strategory" skit.

can't recall Lumberg.

One of the theme passes I have considered for my first pass would be a Conservative or Republican pass open to conservatives only. Purpose WOULD NOT be to challenge the politics rule on this site and start up something. The purpose would be to have a friendly pass of like minded members only and that is it.
Hope no one steals my idea.

haapy b day to ronnie ray gun! makes me want to grow a mullet just thinking about the 80s... lol.

Ronald's birthday is past.

Three cheers for Sinclair Lewis!

Hip, Hip, Horray!

Hip... Hip... hey - where is everybody?

C'mon... SINCLAIR LEWIS!!! :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

;)

Happy Birthday to truly one of the best Presidents we've had. Thanks for restoring our Nation's Pride!!!

:thumbs: :)

Gunpowder said:
can't recall Lumberg.
It's on this video:

http://www.buy.com/retail/product.asp?sku=40141909&loc=6803

Tried to find it on Kazaa but no luck.

Basically when the public is around Regan (Hartman) pretends to be a doddering, nice guy. Then as soon as he and his advisors are alone he hits a button and this map of the world flips out of the wall. He adopts an authoritarian tone and starts issuing orders rapid-fire explaining the scheme to sell arms to fund the Contras. His advisors keep having to ask for clarification cos Reagan is going too fast.

Basically a send-up of the whole "I don't recall" thing.

Lumberg: Sounds funny. The old SNL is great...Eddie Murphy, et. Al..
Don't watch the newer stff.

Coventry: I am in my first two passes right now with my first (Jollys) on its way to me as I am next and the last in line for the whole pass. The other is the Tripple_D pass and hopefully it will get going again. I am working out my ideas on my first pass but the theme I suggested would work great with the Presidential campain getting in full movement. Might be an interesting theme but will obviously have to get permission from the FOGs.