• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Birthday Wilkey!

Mike33

Smoke an extra special one Wilkey and enjoy your 2nd ( :laugh:) big day :thumbs:

Happy birthday. Your grasp of chemistry is astonishing for your age!! :laugh:

Happy Birthday Wilkey! Enjoy your day and smoke a couple of good ones.

Ken

Happy Birthday Wilkey, enjoy!

have a great day today
happy b-day

art

Wilkey all the best to you! Enjoy your day and I hope you smoke a few of your best :thumbs:

Happy Birthday Brother Wilkey. Enjoy a good one or two.

Happy Birthday brother Wilkey! :thumbs:

Hope it is a truly great one and that you have the opportunity to enjoy it to the fullest. Afterwards, please write no less than 125,000 words, describing all events that transpired in celebration. :laugh:

Enjoy your day my friend.

Happy Birthday Wilkster!! I will toast one tonight in your honor.............now where did I put that Moontrance?

Thanks for the well wishes!

Alas, although the weather is mild, I'll not be smoking. Over the last few days, the antibiotics I'm on (sinus issues) have robbed me of my sense of smell and taste and replaced it with a constant bitter taste in my throat. Good stuff.

I hope to come out of it soon as spring is coming and it'll be prime smoking weather here in Delaware. :)

Best,
Wilkey

Happy Birthday Wilkey! Thanks for all of the kind words and guidance you have given this Noob. :thumbs: