• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Birthevent BBS!!!

Happy belated my brother!
Please tell us what you smoked
Cigar #1 was an H.Upmann Mag 50 LE 2005. I'd had it for a decade. Besides being an awesome smoke in every aspect, it was given to me by Louie Devito, who many of you will remember. Lou has gone on to the next great adventure, and I think about him often when I'm having a smoke. He was the first guy I ever did a box split with, for a box of Anejo 48's. The first time I went back to NJ for the Quad State Herf, Lou was my local contact and hauled me up to Kingston and back to visit the old Uptown Cigar. A great guy, and many fond memories there.

Cigar #2 was what I believe to be a Punch Descobridores Portuguese Regional cigar that was gifted to me by a well known member of this board...:cool: Yet another exceptional cigar, to be sure...!!

A great birthday weekend, finished off with mind blowing smokes and a beverage with a good friend at the lounge. Can't beat it..!!

Cigar #1 was an H.Upmann Mag 50 LE 2005. I'd had it for a decade. Besides being an awesome smoke in every aspect, it was given to me by Louie Devito, who many of you will remember. Lou has gone on to the next great adventure, and I think about him often when I'm having a smoke. He was the first guy I ever did a box split with, for a box of Anejo 48's. The first time I went back to NJ for the Quad State Herf, Lou was my local contact and hauled me up to Kingston and back to visit the old Uptown Cigar. A great guy, and many fond memories there.

Cigar #2 was what I believe to be a Punch Descobridores Portuguese Regional cigar that was gifted to me by a well known member of this board...:cool: Yet another exceptional cigar, to be sure...!!

A great birthday weekend, finished off with mind blowing smokes and a beverage with a good friend at the lounge. Can't beat it..!!

Great to hear brother, thank you for sharing!!