• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Fathers Day weekend

MAS_Puros

Me as a wee one with my bottle of Abyss
For all you new and old papa's ... Happy Father's Day!

ummm... Thanks again! Tis my first fathers day as a father!!

Happy Father's Day to you all! I think I'll take my wife out on a dinner date, gonna try some Himalayan food. :)

Happy Fathers Day, I have to work but Im hoping to get out by 3 so I can enjoy a couple of Tats with my old man. I think I have a Taino with my name on it somewhere...

Happy Father's Day to all of us daddy's out there. HERE is a great poem I heard years ago that always gives me a chuckle on Father's Day, especially now that I'm one myself.

Happy Father's Day Brothers & Dads. My dad is gone, but I have My Father to smoke! LOL Have a great day.

Happy Fathers Day everyone. Here's my 2 year old son Dylan. I love being a dad.

IMG00016-20090530-0946.jpg

Happy Fathers Day all. This is my first Fathers Day since my dad passed on, but I'm taking my folding chair and a good cigar to his grave site to share a smoke. :thumbs:

Happy Father's day to all!! Make it a special day for you children . . . they remember these things!

Have a great one Gents! :thumbs:

Just finished playing a round of golf with my 84 year old Dad...and he beat me again. He can still hit a ball over 200 yards off the tee at his age....damn Marines..

Now I'm smoking a DPG My Father with an Anejo 49 on deck. Happy Father's day my brothers!

edit for spelling