• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Holidays CP

Smoking Mex

Fuma Lo Que Te Gusta
As another year zooms by, I would like to wish all of you a happy holiday season. Although I have not been on much in recent months, this is still home for me and in fact the only site I frequent these days.

To Rod and all of the BOTL that day to day ensure that this community is the best on the net, THANK YOU. I have made many great friends since joining this great community a few years ago, I cant help but think how fast time passes and how much I appreciate what the community has done for me.

Have a great and happy holiday season and may the new year bring you and your family the best of what life has to offer.

Regards,

Adrian

Adrian! Happy Holidays to you and yours! Merry Christmas my friend!

Adrian! Here's to you and your family having a wonderful Christmas and great New Year. Lets get together soon for a drink and a smoke, it's been to long brother.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Hopefully 2011 is great for everyone, both in health and wealth. :D