• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy St Patricks Day

Johnny-O!

My five year old son says to me this afternoon: " Dad, tomorrow is St. Patricks Day, we have to drink green beer." What are they teaching kids in school today? Happy 17th to all, John

moohara1.jpg

Happy St. Patty's

Doc.

I am so looking forward to multiple pints of Guiness and a smoke tonight on my back deck after work. It's supposed to be 60 deg today....and Doc....Miss O'Hara is yummy... :thumbs:

Happy St. Patty's Day to you too John!

Hope it's a good day for all with lots of green beer and a candela! :D

St. Paddy's Day .... or as my pop calls it ... Amateur's Night.
One day a year, folks put on a green tie and think they know how to drink.

Sláinte Mhaith

Gotta love a day when everybody is Irish! Happy St. Paddy's Day!!! :thumbs:

A fantastic St. Patricks day if I do say so myself, a few too many green beers, a few too many green margaritas, and a few too many green patron shots. Mix that in with some good food and you've got a helluva day! This has by far been my most memorable St. Patricks day celebration!

green beer...

I grabbed some murphy's and beamish stout. mmm murphy's, so creamy, like mothers milk

and don't forget the corned beef!

A fantastic St. Patricks day if I do say so myself, a few too many green beers, a few too many green margaritas, and a few too many green patron shots. Mix that in with some good food and you've got a helluva day! This has by far been my most memorable St. Patricks day celebration!
If you remember it, it wasn't that memorable.

Doc.