• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

theorangeman

I got up today, nice and early, and am enjoying a tasty cup of java. My wife surprised me with this coffee earlier this week (a cuban variety). I've never seen it before in the stores, therefore, it may only be available in Florida. Nonetheless, it's quite good and a hell of a lot cheaper than Starbucks (which I normally drink).

On to cigars... I've been trying to figure out what I'm going to smoke today, after the big meal, and my buddy made that very easy for me as he picked me up a Padron 40th Anni Maduro last night. We're going to spark these babies up on his porch this evening - should be very good! :rolleyes:

I'll echo the Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!

One of the many things I'm thankful for in the past year is finding this place. :)

Can't go wrong with a 40th anni. Very Nice. Hope everyone enjoys their day!

Happy Thanksgiving to all my friends and brothers of the leaf south of the border. Although I have to work today here in Canada, I'm enjoying your holiday along with you. :)

OK, not really, but I thought i'd try. :blush:

Happy THANKSGIVING to all! I'll be enjoying a Power Ranger post-bird and a 1964 for the pre-bird warm-up among others! Have a good one guys!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. I will be enjoying a Fonseca Cosaco ISOM after dinner with a little Johnnie Walker Blue. I'll be bringing one of those Cosacos to give to my wife's uncle who is a cool old BOTL. He doesn't usually smoke anything fancy just a Mac-a-day for 40 years.
Enjoy, everyone. :)

Happy Thanksgiving to all my friends and brothers of the leaf south of the border. Although I have to work today here in Canada, I'm enjoying your holiday along with you. :)

OK, not really, but I thought i'd try. :blush:

Yeah, what he said. Someone please volunteer to have a plateful in our honour since us poor schmucks are stuck at work!!!

So far I have 1 AFH Sig done and plan to have one more before dinner. After dinner I have a MonteISOM I got from the PIF blind review (thanks Cuppa) that will give up its life for me today! Plus I have to smoke that huge thing from CD and do a review today, I think thats next. I think thats it!

Happy Thanksgiving All!

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone..
The lineup today, (I hope) HdM DC, Siglo VI, Party Shorts I may have to sit in my truck for the DC and VI.

I'm thankful for finding the wealth of information on this site and meeting several CP members though out the year.
Best,
Frank

Been ill so no smoke for me. I plan on spending the day at work, however my wife is making a nice dinner and after work we plan to celebrate with 2 close friends. It will be a good day. Happy Thanksgiving to everyone.

After a nice round of turkey, stuffing and the like I have a nice three stick line up. A Opus X Fuente Fuente, RASS, and SLR A :cool:. I'll let my father choose which one he wants, then the others are mine :thumbs:.

Have a good day guys.

Gobble Gobble Gobble!

turkey.gif

happ3.gif

edit to say Oh yeah... -15 degrees... no place inside to smoke...
hmmm....

It was about 70 here in KC today. After turkey and all the fixins, I sat outside and enjoyed a LGC Regalias Maduro.

Wuss ..... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Picked out a Lusi and a nice port for later this evening.

:cool:

okay... you shamed me into it! Took the dogs for the 'Tour of Anchorage'... loaded them up in the truck (yes, I have a heater in the back for them) and drove all over town smoking a Padron 1926 #1 :love:

It was a long drive...

Apparently after I have gotten home from the future in-laws--I am having a Hemingway Short Story...nice, simple, relaxing...

Melly :D :cool: