• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. I want to thank you all for your kindness!!! Please keep in your thoughts and prayers this Thanksgiving day the hostages currently being held by terrorists in Mumbai.

Happy Thanksgiving to all my CigarPass colleagues and brothers (and sisters)! May your holiday be filled with joy, family, friends, food, and all the things that so richly give our lives meaning.

Very best,
Wilkey

Happy Thanksgiving to all my BOTL's ans SOTL's. Thoughtfully counting our blessings is magical.
My hope is that you all sense that magic.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

I hope you all have a peaceful day of family, friends and food.

Danny

I hope all of the botls and sotls from CP are enjoy the feast of thanks and enjoy more cigars then drinks! Stay safe. :) :thumbs:

To all the great people I've had the pleasure of meeting here.... Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving to all you CP'ers, and thanks for making my first month here so enjoyable! I'll miss turkey day at home, but I'll make it for Christmas! My family is happy and healthy, my wife is still my best friend, and I have much to be thankful for. Hope all of you have a great, long weekend!

Trey