• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Hartford Herf X

For those traveling and/or for those who wish to meet before or after the HERF....PM me.

You're welcome to stop by my house before and after the HERF or we can make plans to meet for food/coffee.

I'll call you later on Gary once I get settled at work and check out my daily schedule........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

For those traveling and/or for those who wish to meet before or after the HERF....PM me.

You're welcome to stop by my house before and after the HERF or we can make plans to meet for food/coffee.

I will be traveling from South Windsor to Hartford. I will PM you for directions to your garage. :D

Sorry, but I won't be attending today. I woke up feeling like crap. Beth has had the bug all week and now I think I'm getting it. I hope you all have a great time and enjoy........

Charlie

Missed meeting up with you again Charlie. Jim had lots of friends/customers/staff to help celebrate his B-Day.

IMG_0094.jpg

Nice meeting a few of you, sorry I've forgotten all the CP user names except "rob300C".

Good times indeed!

Nice to meetcha Ken!

-Rob

PS. Happy Bday Jim!

Jim, Happy Birthday.

A fine way to celebrate the 10 anniversary of the Hartford Herf.

Thanks for the hospitality :thumbs: .

/Lou

BTW, it seems little changes as we age. When I see groups of young fellas early in their career paths gathered around their little Acura Integra and Subie WRX rice rockets, they still stop and stare when a muscle car goes by.

All you 30+ year old kids with "adult cars" still fell out of the tobacco store when the Lamborgini Murcielago (with the 112dB exhaust) went by.

Too funny. But I have to admit, cool car.

BTW, it seems little changes as we age. When I see groups of young fellas early in their career paths gathered around their little Acura Integra and Subie WRX rice rockets, they still stop and stare when a muscle car goes by.

All you 30+ year old kids with "adult cars" still fell out of the tobacco store when the Lamborgini Murcielago (with the 112dB exhaust) went by.

Post whore! :laugh:

Happy belated birthday JimD. I'm sorry I had to miss all the fun :(

Post whore! :laugh:

Happy belated birthday JimD. I'm sorry I had to miss all the fun :(

A member with over 12 THOUSAND posts blasts a 2 year member with 56 posts for being a post whore. Cool! ;)

A member with over 12 THOUSAND posts blasts a 2 year member with 56 posts for being a post whore. Cool! ;)

:laugh:

Well I dunno Ken, within the last 24 hours you've posted THREE times which is about 7 standard deviations away from your average number of posts per day. :D