• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

has anybody tried this

Elmer t. Lee is pretty good.... Their rock hill farms is 10 times better (also about 25$ more than the Elmer)

I can't believe I haven't posted a review of this.  I think it is quite good for the money and recommend it.

Well, you have been skating lately. :p  Nice to see you around, Ray. :thumbs:

Doc

AVB said:
I can't believe I haven't posted a review of this.  I think it is quite good for the money and recommend it.
Even after my time away your reviews were the first place I looked. It is very good I picked up a bottle for 25 + tax nothing in that price range is even close

Don

It is very good. When I was down at Buffalo Trace in May I got Elmer to sign 3 bottles for me. I rotate between Elmer and Eagle Rare as my go to Bourbons. Hard to beat either of them for the price.

That's nice bourbon.  Very smooth.  I like most of the Buffalo Trace collections.  My everyday go-to is Eagle Rare.

AVB said:

We have exchanged comments on this one but I guess there was never a review.  Indeed, it is quite good.