• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Has anyone ever tried one of theese?

El Guapo

Reaction score
Now hear me out. I am not questioning the thought of giving up genuine cigars for one of these things, but I was just curious if anyone has had any experience or knows of someone who has with one of these "E-Cigars". I cannot imagine that they could replicate the authentic flavor of a real cigar. It's an interesting concept though. My bet is that their junk.

Electronic Cigar

I do not understand the concept of an E-Cigar. An E-Cig, I can understand. To me a cigar is not for the nicotine dependence, but for the craftsmanship and unique flavor that each cigar has. To the outside world, no one understands this, which is why I think Cigars and Cigs are almost always put in the same level.

David

I would agree with this. The very fact that instead of advertising the amount of nicotine in them and there is only one available flavor - "cigar like" kind of defeats the purpose. This could be a great product for those guys that suck down a pack or two of Phillies or Black 'n' Milds every day. If they started to come out with more flavors then it might be novel, but you still wouldn't have the experience that you get from a unique cigar that is made by hand and custom created each time.

If they come out with White Owl Grape flavors on the e-cigars, count me in! :sign:

I guess my main concern was the taste. I agree that marketing it with talk about the nicotine levels dose not appeal to a true connoisseur, and when talking about cigars, should not appeal to anyone. Thats why they have the E-Cigarette. I was more curious about how the thing would taste. If it could even taste like a real cigar.

That probably depends on if your definition of a Philly tastes like a cigar? :)

I like on that website where it says

"E-cigar Size: Same asRegular Cigar"

I smoke a e-cig and like it so far as for the cigar I do not care for it and it does not come close to a real cigar. As for the flavors they do have apple pineapple grape ect and if you want can mix them with the cigar flavor. I am not to keen on the fruit flavors so I have not tried it.
:whistling: Who knows if you try it you may like it and think it is the best thing you ever had.:sign:

This is utter crapola...why would a true cigar smoker ever turn to these, even in desperation. Whoever created this just doesn't get it.