• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Has Anyone Tried These?...A JR Cigar

ironpeddler

Ye Old Newbie
I've come across a few people on the Internet talking about these and was wondering if any members tried them. The talk wasn't that they tasted anything close to it's Cuban namesake, just that they were a really good bundled cigar for 2 bucks and there are times we need/want a stick like this. The most recent talk was on FB from one of the million cigar people Charlie (stogieman) had me 'befriend' on there... :laugh: ...I couldn't remember who it was but this guy took a pic of it and said how good it was as he was smoking it, then a bunch of guys made similar comments on it's decent flavor for the money.

http://www.jrcigars....keyword=behike#

Thanks....

Happy Holidays!

There is good feedback on this stick. I personal have not tried them but, several people have and enjoy them at that price point.
They (cigars) will keep you reading the reviews on them until which, with enough reading, I think you would have to but the trigger.
Interesting reads.

They are decent Gary. I haven't bought any in a couple of years though, so can't speak for current runs.
A good "toss it if you have to cigar".

Jr Cigars for the money are a great everyday smoke. They need aging to really develop any deliciousness. The #1 selling smoke Jr Cigars makes is their jr cigar Cuban alternative bolivar bellicoso. I normally buy a bundle of the Cuban alternative bolivar bellicose, alternative edmundo, and alternate between their other lines. These cigars need some aging. Buy a few bundles and sit on them for 4 months. If you sit on them longer they turn into something surprisingly good. I have some bundles that I've had for years. They are rock solid cigars.

For the money you can't go wrong. Buy a few bundles and forget about them. You won't regret it.

Oh, their limited edition line is also very good. I'm not saying they are Zino platinum chubby good, but for less than $2 a stick, you can't go wrong.

Did you decide to buy them?? I would be really interested to see what you think of them once you get one burned down.

They are decent Gary. I haven't bought any in a couple of years though, so can't speak for current runs.
That' what I'm thinking Dan....especially in the Winter, you can light one up and pitch it if you need to without feeling bad :laugh:

I guess when I'm up in Northern NJ I'll stop by a JRs an pick up a few to try.

Thanks for the feed back gentlemen.

That' what I'm thinking Dan....especially in the Winter, you can light one up and pitch it if you need to without feeling bad :laugh:

Gary - If you pick up a bundle, i'd take a few off your hands to try if you wish. I'd be interested, too..... ;)

Gary - If you pick up a bundle, I'd take a few off your hands to try if you wish. I'd be interested, too..... ;)

Breaker one nine...I think we have ourselves a 'Group Buy'....

Danny?

Gary - If you pick up a bundle, I'd take a few off your hands to try if you wish. I'd be interested, too..... ;)

Danny?

I'd be in if I still smoked, but since I don't I'll just say that I hope you had a great Christmas Gary and a fantastic New Year!

Danny?

I'd be in if I still smoked, but since I don't I'll just say that I hope you had a great Christmas Gary and a fantastic New Year!
Thanks Greg and the same to you guys...I owe you a call bro.

Stand by...

I am to new to pass, but I'd send my money first for a chance to try a few of these also if you get a bundle and have a few extra

OK, just saw this.group buy deal. Sure thing, Gary, I'll participate if there is still an opening. Would be good to see how they're running.
Haven't bought too many cigars the past few month due to stocking up on pipe tobacco.

How did these work out? Any comparison with Devil's Weed?

Joebunaga said:
timestamp='[/color]1329947438' post='1078725']

Haven't made it up North Jersey to JRs to pick a few up yet...

Devil's Weed was exactly what I was thinking of when I read this (again). I've got some various cigars from samplers that don't break my heart to not finish, but the "pitch it" stick (though I do love them enough to burn my fingers) is the Devil's Weed nat robusto. Can't beat it for the price, especially when I got them on sale at CI. These sound really interesting, though.