• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Has this ever happened to you?

Lumberg

Opus Lover
Say you're talking to one of your coworkers. One who is senior to you. One that you suspect wears a hairpiece. You guys are engaging in a little good-natured ribbing. He gets you good with a comeback. You mean to say "touche" but you accidentally say "toupee."

Cos that would be really funny.

Dude... humor doesn't work for you.

Neither does trying to sound all patriotic.

Your still a slime ball.

Go home.

You know the place - the place you think it is ok to talk smack about THIS home.

Do I sound like I have a grudge?

Damn skippy.

Sam

or, if there is a fat guy w/ a piece of cake.
he says you just got your raise

you want to say "fantastic!"

you say:

"FAT-tastic"

then your dumb-a$$ gets fired! :sign: :sign:

True story... a few years ago at a cocktail party, I saw a girl I used to know that I hadn't seen in a few years. We talked for a bit, then the conversation got thin, so I decided to ask her when her baby was due.

She looked me right in the eye and said "I'm not pregnant"

It's one of the few times in my life that I had absolutely nothing to say, other than "oh" and I wandered away.

DOH!

I hope none of you guys are tryin' to make a livin' a comedian...... :D :sign: :p

moki said:
True story... a few years ago at a cocktail party, I saw a girl I used to know that I hadn't seen in a few years. We talked for a bit, then the conversation got thin, so I decided to ask her when her baby was due.

She looked me right in the eye and said "I'm not pregnant"

It's one of the few times in my life that I had absolutely nothing to say, other than "oh" and I wandered away.

DOH!
LMAO!

Conversation stopper for sure!

If that's not a wake-up call (for the woman) then I don't know what is!

thats as bad as when I was in the 6th grade, my best friend was teaching me how to do a wolf whistle with two fingers. After many attempts and countless hours I finally got it right. Perfect tone and decibles, so happy was I.
I couldnt wait to try it out 1st woman I whistled at stopped turned around and said thank you !
She was 7 months pregnant, talk about embaressment
Took me days to get rid of the red in my face I was so embarresed :p
also my buddies the good friends that they where never let me live it down lol