• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Hate to do this to ya Sam, but the community has to know...

An answer has been spelled out in the wine pif thread, Yes this was very bad on me and I do apologize for this but the two times that this ball was dropped was for two entirely different reasons. Yes I should have asked for help but I am not one to jump and run for help as soon as something goes a little badly for me. I like to try to take care of things on my own and communication should have been a LOT better than it has been up until now.

Jon I have no ill feelings for you for starting this I deserved it, and as for anyone else that needed to say something and put their 2 cents in I harbor no ill feelings for them either. Today is the first time I left the house for any real reason or for any real distance other than checking the mail in about 3 weeks since I got out of the hospital. No it was nothing serious nor do I need to draw attention to that to make it an excuse for what I have done here but it was life changing none the less to me. Kim is also out of work and has been for about the same amount of time and will be getting paid tomorrow and it WILL be taken care of no matter who wants to step in or already ha. She does have another job in the works and we have been trying to get everything together for her for that also, i.e. new hospital credentials, misc paperwork and such which has taken my mind off of a few other things lately.

As I have said again and again I am truly sorry for this ans I will be rebuilding my reputation here for a while.

Sam

Got a hold of Sam via twitter, he's reading the thread now, hopefully he'll have something to say about all this.

Honestly, its to late in my opinion. He has had plenty of time to communicate and has refused too. Even with all my problems I have, I still take the time to send a PM to update anyone I am involved with.
Communication is a MUST. Ask anyone that has dealt with me. I'm worse than an old woman. :laugh:

It will be a week tomorrow that Sam promised his end being sent out to Golfie. It will be 3 MONTHS on Saturday since Sam entered into the PIF and promised to send something to Golfie. I think we waited less time on Lee, and Ray has weighed in, Tom's weighed in, Phil has weighed in, Alan's weighed in, and Brian's weighed in. Sounds like 5 votes from senior guys for the Scumbag List.

Too bad this had to happen Sam. :(

That isn't how the list addition works, but I think we have consensus for nomination. I will bring it up.

LOL that's what I meant, but I suck at clarifying. :D

If the Scum Bag list has to come into play here so be it, it dosen't change what I have to do to make things right here Jon.

I have no say in any of this but I do feel Sam is a valued member here. Just unfortunate it came to this. Communication is very important to a successful PIF or a PASS. Hopefully this too will pass.

Sam, I met you at the QSH and thought you were a decent guy. But, honestly, this is just crap.

I'm sorry things have been lousy for you but you should have asked any one of us to cover for you, which would have been done in a heartbeat. Oh sure, it may sound noble to say "..I'm too proud to ask for help.." or something like that but your pride left the whole PIF hanging. Twice.

Make it right, or not, or whatever. At this point, it's almost a "don't care"......and, that's too bad.

Sam, I met you at the QSH and thought you were a decent guy. But, honestly, this is just crap.

I'm sorry things have been lousy for you but you should have asked any one of us to cover for you, which would have been done in a heartbeat. Oh sure, it may sound noble to say "..I'm too proud to ask for help.." or something like that but your pride left the whole PIF hanging. Twice.

Make it right, or not, or whatever. At this point, it's almost a "don't care"......and, that's too bad.

It's not so much the "too proud to ask" it's the "if it happens in the house it stays in the house" way I was raised. And yes Tom at this point I totally understand the "don't care" mentality most are taking but I'm sure some still do an I am one that does so yes this will be handled.

This ain't no afterschool special, if you can't meet the expected obligation, don't get involved in PIF, passes, buys, etc.. This stands for all members. Bad behavior is not tolerated and never has been.

Yes that is understood and in previous passes and other buys listed below all have been sent back out in a timely manner except with the 2 time with the wine pif. Just pointing out what everyone else doesn't want to and not trying to be an a$$ here.

Shark split with Nicklor.
Padron buy with Diesel Grinch.
Bought from Mr Mac

Puppy Pass IV
Blind Cigar Review - Pay it Forward #2!
Star in a Reasonably Priced Car Pass
Secret Santa 08
Secret Santa 09

Sam, my advice would be to stop typing until you can post delivery confirmation information. The rebuilding can only come after this issue is resolved.

Your past behavior doesn't matter, you crossed the line. We are all sorry it came to this, but you took your leave a little too slow in this matter. Lesson learned for everyone, we are all gentlemen and sure you never meant harm.

But this place is built on trust.

At this point I might suggest we table this discussion until DC is confirmed. I believe Sam will do his best to get his end done. We are not henchmen here, just concerned members of the quality forum we enjoy here. Sam, I look forward to your effort to resolve this asap.

At this point I might suggest we table this discussion until DC is confirmed. I believe Sam will do his best to get his end done. We are not henchmen here, just concerned members of the quality forum we enjoy here. Sam, I look forward to your effort to resolve this asap.

You're really beginning to annoy the shit out of me. Just stfu. Nobody gives a shit what you think, or what you suggest. Your cred here is 0. You'd be wise to just fade into the background.

Doc.

Wouldn't ASAP have been sometime in the past three months this has been late?

Statement withdrawn in favor of Doc's way with with words

It will be a week tomorrow that Sam promised his end being sent out to Golfie. It will be 3 MONTHS on Saturday since Sam entered into the PIF and promised to send something to Golfie. I think we waited less time on Lee, and Ray has weighed in, Tom's weighed in, Phil has weighed in, Alan's weighed in, and Brian's weighed in. Sounds like 5 votes from senior guys for the Scumbag List.

Too bad this had to happen Sam. :(

That isn't how the list addition works, but I think we have consensus for nomination. I will bring it up.

LOL that's what I meant, but I suck at clarifying. :D

If the Scum Bag list has to come into play here so be it, it dosen't change what I have to do to make things right here Jon.

I suppose it is out of our hands now and with the fellas in charge of the SL Sam. I don't hold any ill will towards you, as life does happen. Geezus man, this really sucked to do, so just post the DC # and make it right again so you and I can have a smoke someday!! I hope things work out for the better for ya Sam. ;)

You're really beginning to annoy the shit out of me. Just stfu. Nobody gives a shit what you think, or what you suggest. Your cred here is 0. You'd be wise to just fade into the background.

Doc.
Amen. As far as I'm concerned here, you (HM) have no say in the matter. I can't stop you from posting as I'm sure you'll continue, but you need to realize what you say carries absolutely no water around these parts.

Sam, I'm sorry that you've been dealt a bad hand lately, but that doesn't excuse what's happened. IMO an "I'm sorry" and explanation behind it is waaaay too late. You've managed to log in just about every day and until called out in the PIF thread, not a peep from you. Then once I make my post in the PIF thread and Jon starts this thread, you still manage to log in without a word to the rest of us. Yea, to some you may be a great guy, yea, life's been pretty shitty to you of late. But when you manage to log in while people were waiting for you in the PIF and then log in EVERY day that these questions have been up, you lost all credibility here. Those that know you will ask for a pass, but I personally don't believe you deserve one. All's it would have taken was a single pm or a post, but obviously that was too much.

There is no rebuilding your reputation at this point....DC# or not.

Sam you've been around here long enough to know how things work. If you would've let any of us know the situation at home your end would've been taken care of so that you could focus on your home life with your integrity and rep here intact. That's what we do here for each other and you know that. You chose to ignore what was happening here while still logging in and reading the board despite the numerous posts and PM's sent. Not to mention this is the 2nd time you've done this.

I really hope things get better for you and your situation works itself out at home but I have to agree with the others that your rep here is worthless regardless of whether you send something out or not.

What ever, not gonna go there with you again.

More people on CP than just those who've publicly taken issue with your antics have -wait for it- issues with your antics. The State of Denial, which you apparently reside in, must be extraordinary. I'm certainly no FOG, and I don't often speak my mind on these issues, but I don't want you to comfort yourself by thinking that everybody else is on your side. Get over it. Nobody is on your side.

Yeah, HM. There ya go.

-Mark