• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Havana Club Rum 7

ree ree robusto

Official Misfit
Just curious how you drink this rum? I'm thinking I will drink it neat or on the rocks when I crack my bottle open this weekend. LMK how you drink your HCR7!

-ree

This is something that’s shown so pour me a glass.. :whistling: :D
I like it chilled put it on ice ..

Over two or three cubes, then I let it sit for a few minutes.

I can't see using this with a mixer. That's what Bacardi is for.

In the fall and winter and spring I drink it neat. In the summer I drink it with one cube of ice. HC7 is good stuff, and will I reall do like it, as far as rums go, I like the Ron Zacapa 23 more.

On the rocks with just a small splash of coke to give it some bubbles. I love the stuff but normall drink zacapa because i can go to the store and buy it.

Let me ask the wife because SHE DRANK ALL MINE!! Dagnabbit. Lush.

Going to crack this bad boy up tonight. I'll try neat and on rocks. Will let you all know my thoughts!

Thanks for the input.

ree ree,
Since you have already made your mind up my suggestion would be to try it on the rocks 1st then neat.
This way you will be starting with the softer version 1st.

oN ICE WITH A TWIST OF LIME OR MY NEW WAY IS FIND SOME GINGER BEER FRIGGIN AWESUM!

In the fall and winter and spring I drink it neat. In the summer I drink it with one cube of ice.
Bingo....Me too
thumbs-up.gif

...but neat is were you get the true rich flavor.
X3....usually neat.

Neat. Only neat.

If you get a change Barrel Strength is amazing (with a just a drop or two of distilled water) or Ron Varadero,