• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Havana Garage Sweepstakes

duglynukem

Nuclear Advocate
I won.

• The Havana Garage staff is headed down to Kentucky to tour the Knob Creek distillery, sample whiskeys from different barrels, and then handpick our own exclusive cask. One lucky winner gets to come with us.

Visit us during the month of February, try our limited run infusions and custom Knob Creek cocktails, and enter to win a trip to the distillery and a spot on our tour.

The promotion runs from Friday, 2/1/13, at 6pm to Friday, 3/1/13, at 7 pm.

Grand Prize:

Flight to and from Louisville, KY, transportation and hotel accommodations while in Louisville, KY. Fly out 3/5/13 and return 3/7/13. The purpose is to help the Havana Garage staff select a barrel of Knob Creek Single Barrel bourbon which will be sold exclusively at Havana Garage. Also will include tours of the respective facilities.
    Flights are booked through Southwest and the hotel is The Brown Hotel.http://www.brownhotel.com/

Rules:

Grand Prize contestant must be able to travel on the selected dates specified for the redemption of this prize. Travel dates will not be changed. 
    Must be 21 years of age or older to win.
    Entry forms available only at The Havana Garage during the promotional period. 
    Kick off party is Friday, Feb. 1 at 6pm. The drawing will be held at 8pm March 1 at Havana Garage. Must be present to win any prizes including the grand prize and must be able to travel during the dates specified.

That's odd, I swear I posted in here yesterday, but don't see it...

This sounds like an awesome trip. Congrats and enjoy!

Congrats Doug.  I'm sure you're enjoying yourself.

BTW, the two guys you helped me with start on the 11th.

Thanks again.

Congrats...that's awesome.  After all the tasting you'll be doing make sure you take a lot of pics so you can remember it.