• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Have a great Easter

I'm not a celebrant, but some of my family is, so I'm having them all over for dinner tomorrow---doing a Fifties style ham with cloves stuck in it and pineapple rings on top. :laugh:

Thought about rack of lamb, but GEEEEEEEEZ . . . $70 for a crown roast!

~Boar

Happy easter to all those that celebrate and for those that don't happy sunday. :thumbs:

A contemplative and meditative Easter to all and to all a good night. :)

Steve

Happy Easter to all as well!

I hope Passover Seder was a happy day for all my Jewish brothers & sisters...a wonderful time of the years for reflection for all.

Happy Jesus Zombie Day!
Not too sure how to take that comment during one the Holiest times of the year... :whistling:

Good Morning Brothers

I just wanted to take a moment and wish you all a Very Happy, Healthy and Blessed Easter.

God Bless you all. Whatever your Faith :)

Thanks for all the comradary and good conversation here on the forums...

I hope you all have a great day...

Be Well , Take Care and I'll try to drop an after dinner post .. after my gut is full of whatever my Mom is cooking.

Vin

Happy Easter to all my BOTLs (and a happy Astara--I hope I spelled it right-- to you, Boar!) . Had a great ham with some new potatoes and now I'm smoking a LFD Salamone... good stuff! Great to be at home with the family this year.

Happy Easter to everyone!

Going to spend some time with family today. Ham and a Padron, perhaps. :thumbs:

Happy Easter/Passover weekend to all. We had 4 generations at our house for a total of 17 guests yesterday. All went well and today we are relaxing. My mom even brought the peanut butter gram cracker crumb chocolate bars, Mmmmm. Enjoy!