• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Have to brag on Dave

SamGuss

All kidding aside, I got half of my delivery yesterday (and the other half is being delivered today) of the new computer and accesories that come with it.

Just the accessories blew me away. An optical mouse, a 3 speaker gaming sound system with subwoofer, all the disks for doing all the tweaks I mgiht want to do on the computer, including not only the operating system but for my motherboard and video card as well as even a games disk. Packaged very well with pleanty of padding, etc.

First rate service and I just know the computer will be showing up in the same condition and I can't wait to turn that bad girl on later today.

Just wanted to say yet again thanks Dave, you went above and beyond to help a brother out with a new computer and just the extra little things like I mentioned above really made an mpression on me. Count on us doing further business in the future, you just became my #1 referal to those looking and my #1 source in the future when I am looking for something computer related - including that montir one day ;)

So folks, allow me this shout out - if you need anything dealing with computers, Dave is gonna treat you right at a great price and with a quality product(s).

Sam

Dave my addy is im my profile if you're bombing people with computers now.

ricmac25 said:
Dave my addy is im my profile if you're bombing people with computers now.
LM*F*AO @ ricmac.

Sam - thanks sooooooo much for the high praise. Of course you haven't gotten the computer yet - Airborne may have trashed it (let's hope not). When you get it, assuming you're happy with it, do me a favor - go to my forums (see signature), register there, and post a testimonial in the appropriate section. It all starts with one..... :)

Dave :D :D :D

Will be happy to bud, I will be picking it up at the office after 5:30 since I wasn't home to accept shipment (glad I wasn't I was nervouse if that computer was going to sit on my steps all day LOL) and then coming home to plug it in.

Sam

:thumbs: No Matter How Much they Monkey around :p Dave just goes to show..the folks in this room are the BEST. :thumbs: