• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Heading back to work

You'll be on the other end of the state from me, about 150 miles away. AlosTexan will be closer as he's in Williamsport but it's still 95 miles from you. Meeting in Harrisburg may be an option. 90 miles for you, 85 for ALT and 55 for me. I'd have to do some looking to find a cigar friendly place. Of course, you can always come to my place and stay the night if that works better. LMK.

cool, post 2222 :)

Congrats on the new job Gary.......when your in NYC give me a shout...Kurt has my cell # or PM me for it :thumbs:

AVB said:
You'll be on the other end of the state from me, about 150 miles away. AlosTexan will be closer as he's in Williamsport but it's still 95 miles from you. Meeting in Harrisburg may be an option. 90 miles for you, 85 for ALT and 55 for me. I'd have to do some looking to find a cigar friendly place. Of course, you can always come to my place and stay the night if that works better. LMK.

cool, post 2222 :)
Already on my way back home for a couple days and then off to Chicago on Tuesday morning.

The hills of PA kicked my but in a large way, so headed for a job site that is on flat ground.

Sorry AVB and ALostTexan......We'll try this again sometime soon!!

AVB said:
You'll be on the other end of the state from me, about 150 miles away....
Pfff....that's just across town 'round these parts.

Congarts STYX next time your down in NJ,NY or PA. LMK we'll hook up for a
small herf.