• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Heading Home for Some R&R!

Have a great time Kelly and I hope you enjoy your time off with family, friends and a lot of ceegars and cold beers........ :D :thumbs: :cool:

Just finished Herfin' with Preembargo and Friends in front of DFW....

Thank's Mike..... I really enjoyed it!

Missed my 1:10pm flight but it was worth it. :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

I'm booked for the next one at 2:52pm and will be sitting in the Hot Tub before the sun goes down. :)

Again, thanks everyone for SUPPORTING OUR TROOPS.......

Welcome Home Kelly!
Hope you enjoy your time and smoke some great sticks. I'll be smoking a Tat on the 4th in your honor!

Take care and thanks for service!

animated%20flag%20us%20army.gif

Hope you enjoy your time and smoke some great sticks.

Thanks and I sure will.....had some sticks pre-positioned just for that purpose.

I've already had a smoke and a cup of joe on the back porch this morning. Retirement is going to be GRAND. :)

Welcome home high-n-tight (even for a short time). I toasted one to all fellow soldiers on the 4th. Enjoy the time with family and be sure to be extra cautious when you're "short" over there. Best regards and safe journey.

Welcome home high-n-tight (even for a short time). I toasted one to all fellow soldiers on the 4th. Enjoy the time with family and be sure to be extra cautious when you're "short" over there. Best regards and safe journey.

Sorry for that, the computer hung, and the post was too important to just skip.

Well as they say, all good things must come to an end (except cigars of course :) ). In a few hours I have to go to the airport and begin my journey back to my day job....service in Iraq.

It's been a wonderful 2 weeks; best I've ever had (that I can remember anyway :whistling: ) but when I leave here I know I'll have some good Herfin' BOTLs on the other side and only 4 months until we all (589th IRON CAISSONs) come home for good.

Thanks to all of you for your Well-Wishes and I'll talk to you from the other side of the world in a few days :thumbs: :thumbs: .

Well as they say, all good things must come to an end (except cigars of course :) ). In a few hours I have to go to the airport and begin my journey back to my day job....service in Iraq.

It's been a wonderful 2 weeks; best I've ever had (that I can remember anyway :whistling: ) but when I leave here I know I'll have some good Herfin' BOTLs on the other side and only 4 months until we all (589th IRON CAISSONs) come home for good.

Thanks to all of you for your Well-Wishes and I'll talk to you from the other side of the world in a few days :thumbs: :thumbs: .

Hey Kelly,

time is an illusion - yesterday you were on your way home, today you
are on your way back, it kind of blends into the same time domain.
The same can be said of yours and the 589th time left in the sand pit,
tomorrow you will be back :whistling:

The good news is that you are going back to the soon to be, best damn cigar
supply store in the M. East :laugh:

Be safe, you and all the guys.

Brian

Have a safe trip, got some smokes ready for your return :)