• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Heading to Cabo

srnadel

I'm heading to Cabo tomorrow. Can anyone suggest a good cigar store down there? I checked out a few places online, but the prices seemed a little high. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

My opinion is that I'd just take a portable humidor and pack a few smokes. Too much fake stuff floating around in the touristy areas of MX.

JnJ Habanos. Cabo has been discussed here before, you can search for past threads and read all about it.

Agree with scthornton. Also they are either part of or across the street from or owned by a la casa de habana.

Probably the only place you will find something real, don't even bother wasting your time at the place in front of cabo wabo or even some of the side streets if you wander around. You may or may not find something real. Be prepared to pay some decent coin too, you won't be finding any discounts and if you are offered a discount be weary. There used to be a place in the Puerto Parisio mall, but iirc it wasn't there last year.

Yeah...CCs are not cheap in Mexico...and I second that JNJ is the only place in Cabo that I would buy CCs other than the LCDH. JNJs is better than the LCDH if you are planning on hanging out and having a smoke.